Saturday, August 22, 2015

Private Modding for Demonica English version

Kris†a™: Private Modding for Demonica English version.


After discussing with Kris†a I've decided to release English version of ESP files for all of her private paid mods.
Keep in mind you still have to purchase mods and receive a second part from Kris†a.
Once you have both ESP from this page and also downloaded meshes with textures provided by  Kris†a you can combine both archives and create a single zip or 7Z combined file for a later installation by NMM or MO.

I'll be updating this page periodically as soon Kris†a will release new private mods and I have time to translate.
Please note that some mods are not required any translation like DEM Hair therefore I shall not publish my version.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment